Carter started first grade today. He was pretty excited when he left the house this morning. He didn't want me to drive him so he rode the bus. Carter is such an independent kid. He didn't even say goodbye!
He is such a good kid. We will miss him during the day. He is extremely helpful! Chase is already asking to go wait for Carter at the bus stop. Sorry Chase you still have 5 1/2 hours. I know this picture stinks. It was taken in bad lighting with my cell phone. I will get my camera back on the 7th of August.

6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I am gonna cry, he is so huge!!!
Actually, not a bad picture with your phone! He's such a big boy! I'm glad you're having another baby to fill that gap.
Our babies are growing. James starts 1st grade tomorrow... I will try not to cry!
I can't believe how big he's getting! I'm jealous. I wish we had year round school. I'm ready for this summer to be over, and Brinley is dying to go to school. We don't start until aug 25th.
I can't believe school is starting so soon in so many places! Good Luck Carter I hope you've had a fun week. Love you guys.
i saw him at lunch on monday and wanted to take a pic of him eating with my cell phone but i didnt have your number. he seemed to be doing great during lunch :)
Post a Comment