This month has been busy for all of us. Daniel is seeing more patients each week. It is very exciting! He is working hard letting people know he is out there. He and I have volunteer MANY hours for sports physicals. Daniel has volunteered even more than I have, and is doing another 2 hours on Saturday. He has spoken at a coaches meeting and is going to speak at a run club. He is also coaching tackle football right now! It is a load!
Carter is happily back at school. He is also playing tackle football. He has had practice 5 nights a week for the last 2 weeks. He comes home exhausted! This his last week to practice 5 days and then he moves to twice a week.
Chase is busy playing make believe. I am not sure exactly what he is doing, but he either has a rope, guns, little people, cowboy boots, a baseball mit, or his super fast shoes on with just his undies. The kid has his own personality. If my blog was private I would consider posting pictures.
I am preparing for a baby, avoiding housework (please do NOT just drop by my house... it is not a pretty sight), and devoting way too much time to school. Oh, yeah, and I am helping Daniel and raising two great boys.

3 comments:
HI Mary,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've been thinking about you and am looking forward to hearing about your homebirth. Two friends of mine just had wonderful home birth. I'm jealous!
your kids are so cute!
I think any nursing a mother does is great--don't feel bad if you don't like it. Those are the mother's I really respect, who sacrifice for their children even though they dont' enjoy nursing. who knows, mabye it will be more enjoyable this time.
You describe the life of a mother. Who knew our mothers were so busy? I sure didn't. :) Love you! Love you a whole bunch! Jilly
I love to hear good things coming your way!
Post a Comment