Meet my new Peg Perego Pliko P3 in Black and Pink
This post may be silly to some of you, but the stroller subject has been bugging me for a long time. As I have spoken to lots of women I have come to find out many of them don't use their strollers very much. I on the other hand use mine many times a day. Having the right stroller makes my life so much easier. So, I started researching this stroller when Martha, from my old ward, got one like 2-3 years ago. I have decided it is the perfect stroller. It folds up super small and has a small toddler stand on the back! It is also pretty lightweight. Plus, you don't have to have the matching car seat. ($249) Did I mention this stroller is over $300. There is NO WAY we could afford this stroller new, but I found it on craigslist for super cheap. It is still in good shape, and I'm so excited to welcome it to the family. Did I mention the people I got it from live a block away? I love craigslist!

5 comments:
That's so funny that we were both doing stroller stuff tonight. Hope I love mine as much as you love yours!
I hope that you like it as much as you hope. We bought one last year and it hasn't help us as much as we had hoped. We got a free one from a friend and actually use it more that this one. It is hard to turn, even when both kids aren't on it. I'm not sure if we got a defective one or not. I hope yours works better.
That is awesome! I'm glad you posted about it, because it is a big deal.
I love it when God looks out for me like that. I want to know who you got it from. Do I know them?
I love my peg perego and the awesome thing is you will for sure be able to resell it on criag's list when you are done with it and get good money back. they are super well made to last a long time.
Post a Comment