Sunday, July 19, 2009

Uno

Carter has had an obsession with playing UNO lately.  He spent his tooth fairy money on his own pack of UNO cards.  It has been a great investment for him because we have played literally hours and hours of UNO.  When Garrett was here I am sure he got a little annoyed with all of the UNO.  Especially since Daniel, Carter and I play all of the time, so Carter has gotten pretty good.  Garrett actually got to the point where he would rather do about anything than play UNO.  That is why Daniel and I laughed forever when Carter told about his special UNO game with Garrett.  Garrett woke up first that morning and set up a game to play with Carter.  When Carter woke up he was pretty excited that Garrett actually wanted to play UNO with him.  So they sat down to play.  
This is a sample set of what Carter received in his had.  He was pretty excited to get a draw two.
This was Garrett's hand.  Wow buddy I don't want to play against you when you shuffle.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I remember a certain brother that used to play like that. :)

Lance and Celeste said...

That is so funny and so much like Garrett!

Annessa said...

Ya gotta love new decks of cards!