Monday, July 6, 2009

BPA-free

Ok, so call me crazy, but I hadn't given  it much thought until today.  I was researching the MAM nanno pacifiers because I can't find them ANYWHERE.   They are sold out it stores, but you can get them on Amazon for 4 times the store price, (not going to happen).  Anyhow, all these websites kept saying they are not BPA free.  It got me thinking.  Are the products I use BPA free. They all are!  I researched it.  Yeah!  Plus, my MAM pacifiers say BPA free right on the package.  


There is so much to think about for a newborn!  How do people keep up?

Oh, and if any of you see girly MAM Nanno Pacifiers at a store for a normal price.  Pick me up a pack!

3 comments:

The Wendt Wagon said...

I love MAM products, but no girlie stuff in my house. I here ya on the credits. I took 16 last semester and it nearly killed me with four kids one of which was a newborn. I think we need to comizzerate together more often.

Annessa said...

Will do! Here's to happy girly stuff hunting.

mamazita said...

I found them! yeah! Thank you everyone that called and looked for them.