Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with the Rae's

I should have posted Christmas awhile back, but this is the first chance I have gotten.  We had a great time with family for Christmas this year!  It was wonderful crazy with 8 kids and 8 adults.  I guess you should also know that 5 of those kids were under the age of 5.  Two of which were cute babies.
We have lots of great traditions together.  We have all of the kids get together and perform the nativity.  This year was pretty tricky.  Mary was ready to go to bed, and the excitement of Christmas had most of the kids going nuts, but they all actually sat there for a few minutes.  I just don't have any pictures of them being good because I was running out of camera battery.

Carter was so excited when he was brought upstairs to see the tree.  Daniel could barely set him down because he was already running.  You can barely tell that Carter had the flu the day before.
Chase was the perfect age this year.  He was really excited.  He stayed interested in presents for the most part and he was good at sitting somewhat still this year.  
Santa brought the boys a hummer this year.  Chase has been wanting to get a jeep so he could drive Carter to the buss stop.  It was so cold our entire stay in Mesquite/St. George that they didn't get to play with it as much as they might have wanted, but the weather is nice here at home.

This picture of one of my favorite girls pretty much sums up how we felt driving home.  We so much fun we were exhausted.  

1 comments:

Annessa said...

So fun! What great traditions you guys have. Miss you!