Yep! You read the title correctly. Daniel and I have been trying for a baby for 3 and a half years now. Many of you know that this had been a long and very hard road. Trying to get pregnant has been one of the hardest trials in my life. We always imagined ourselves with lots of children. A few months ago we had decided that life would be fine with only two kids. We only had a few steps left to be able to adopt a baby. Well, now that won't be necessary. We feel very blessed by the Lord for his willingness to send us another child, and we could not be more delighted. I had my first appointment yesterday and all is well! We told the boys on Sunday. They are so excited. They both call it a girl... lol... they say when she...her.... They are both going to be amazing big brothers. Too bad we just got rid of all of our baby things. Oh, well!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for your family.
That is so great Mary!! I am so excited for your family. Congrats by the way on Daniel finishing up school. Jake is just starting the applying process but I can't wait to be able to say that we are done as well. I am really happy that things are going well for you guys!!
ahhh! congratulations!
Wow...that's awesome! Yeah!
That's GREAT! No wonder you weren't home yesterday when I tried to call you...unless you are screening my calls, hehe. I am so happy for you!!!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! I'm just jealous that I can't be there to help you out with this one and share your joy on a daily basis. I still revel in having been able to hold Chase when he was tiny.
Yay Mary I'm so so so excited. You are one of my favorite Mom's in the whole world. You deserve to be very happy. Love you!
OH!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I know how badly you have been wanting another. So happy for you!! Congrats and I can't wait to find out if it's a girl.
Congratulations! I should have gotten in touch with you when we were in AZ but it was a bit crazy especially with the stomach flu!
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!!
I am so excited for you. If it does end up being a girl, you will have to let me know how the transition from multiple boys to a girl goes. Congrats.
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the news! I hope everything goes well. Your boys will be such good big brothers.
Post a Comment