sweet. what a little smartie! happy bday carter!!!!
Happy Birthday Carter!!
He is so adorable. It almost makes me cry when I realize how big he is. Those pictures make him look like he's 10! You look great too BTW.
Happy Birthday Carter! Looks like your having lots of fun this month. Mary I have your COOKIES but you have to come and get them.
Don't you love kindergarten?! I think the fun stuff is enjoyable for the parents, too.happy birthday, Carter!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sweet. what a little smartie! happy bday carter!!!!
Happy Birthday Carter!!
He is so adorable. It almost makes me cry when I realize how big he is. Those pictures make him look like he's 10! You look great too BTW.
Happy Birthday Carter! Looks like your having lots of fun this month. Mary I have your COOKIES but you have to come and get them.
Don't you love kindergarten?! I think the fun stuff is enjoyable for the parents, too.happy birthday, Carter!
Post a Comment