Monday, December 15, 2008

Dr. Daniel W. Rae

For our entire married life Daniel has been in school working hard. Until the last 3 years he was in school full time and working full time at night. He is the hardest worker I know. Our entire family is really proud of him. Although the journey through school was hard we think it will be worth it. We still have to wait for Daniel's Arizona license before he can start practicing and making better money. So, Congrats to my great husband who got his bachelors from BYU, his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer West, and has just been accepted into a masters program. I love you hun!


Daniel with his beautiful, smart, wonderful wife!
A Happy Family.

Daniel with his parents Alan and Ramona.  
These two are responsible for teaching him how to work hard.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Daniel we are so proud of you and all your hard work. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

Annessa said...

Way to go, Dan!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Congratulations! DR! You guys totally deserve it. Miss you lots hopefully we'll see you soon.

Aubrey said...

Dad looks pretty darn proud! I think that expression says it for all of us. What a huge sacrifice that you all have been through. Now it's time to PARTY!!! Well, maybe in about a year or so. :)

Anonymous said...

I think a congratulations is appropriate!! And good to have you back strangers:)

Anonymous said...

The expression on dads face was because he was making faces at Mary. Though dad is really proud.