Daniel and I have been trying to talk our landlord into putting grass in the backyard. (He wanted wonderful rock that my boys could throw though a window;) We priced the grass out and sent him an email, and he finally agreed to pay for the supplies if Daniel did the work. I wish I had a video of him and my dad out there working. It was so hot and dry! Daniel got a tiller and started tilling and could barely break the ground becuase it was so hard. My dad, 220lbs, stood on the tiller and then it worked. It was so funny! You will just have to take my word for it.
We are still in the first 2 weeks, so we can't walk on it, and the ground has to stay pretty wet. The boys are so excited to play football, soccer, and have water fights. I am excited because it is starting to cool off outside!

1 comments:
Yeah grass! Are your Arizona neighbors looking at you Californian's weird, yet? You yard is huge and your family is going to love it. Good job Dan!
Post a Comment