Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Would you call this a shiner?

Carter loves to play rough. He has already been punched in the face at school because they were playing rough, and his teacher has banned her class from playing tag because it was getting out of control. Yesterday we went to the park with a few friends and Carter got this as a souvenir.




He was playing tag! The boy he tagged moved just as Carter ran up, and Carter ran into a block pillar. he says it still hurts today, but he is pretty proud of it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it!!! Tanner hits his head all the time too. I can't believe boys get hurt so much! I'm glad taht I found you blog. Check our mine if you want to.

Annessa said...

What a big guy! He's loosing that little boy look. By the way, in first grade, Gehrig has successfully been asked to be a bodyguard to a sweet little girl and succeeded in slamming a kid to the ground when he tried to kick her. Yikes! gotta teach some emotional intelligence somewhere...