Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One PIANO, Five Women, and One Man

For any of you who do not know.  I have wanted a piano to call my own for quite some time.  I love to play, and I am in desperate need of some practice.  My mom had two pianos, one digital and one upright.   She was moving and decided to send one to me.  Her and my dad drove it to me on Friday.  That morning the Relief Society sisters came to visit me and they insisted that as strong women we could bring it inside all by ourselves!
One women put in a call to her husband.  So we had 5 girls and one Guy!  We were all pretty careful.  Ok, so technically we had 2 guys, but my dad is getting old and can't life much weight.
Getting it out of the trailer was a lot easier than we thought.  It helped that the trailer was pretty close to the ground, we had a piano dolly, and I don't have any front steps.
Thanks you to all of the women who encouraged me to bring it in on our own!  It was also a very exhilarating experience.  NOW I HAVE A PIANO OF MY OWN!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Yea! I am sooo excited for you to have a piano. I want one too!!! I can't wait to hopefully see you this weekend! Love you

Kelli said...

The piano looks great there. It finish's off that wall.

Annessa said...

Yeah! That is awesome!

The Kelly Family said...

I love your new piano. I'm glad that you finally got one because I know you have been wanting one Forever. I bet you could've moved the piano without the "one man."