Carter had a two week break. First we went to Garrett's baptism. (no pictures) we spent a little less than a week there. We had a great time seeing Jenn and Payton's amazing house. You can tell the worked hard for it, and they did such an awesome job. We love staying with them because their entire family is so good to us! I even get my own LARGE room and bathroom there! We spent one night in St. George... We should have spent more. I felt cheated when I left to go home. I didn't feel like we had enough time to visit everyone. Grandma and Grandpa took us to Cafe Rio! Thanks You! When we returned home we went to Superstition Farm for a free day. The boys got a ton of free give-a-ways. They had a milk bar there. You could choose from 10 flavors. Carter chose Cherry Cream, Chase chose...just milk, and their friend, chose chocolate. So much for exotic flavors. Next, we went to the zoo. I didn't take many pictures there. I decided to just focus on having fun with the boys. Last of all, Carter had a football game. Daniel is the coach, and it is soooo cute. It melts my heart. l love watching Daniel play with 8 little boys. Check out a few pictures!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey! I am so glad that I found you guys too! We are doing great. And you guys look like you are enjoying Arizona. Yeah, we are still doing Chiropractic and plan on starting next fall. I bet you are so happy that you can see an end to Daniel's schooling, I can't wait until we are at an end too!!
Post a Comment