Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are inbetween houses!

Since we are in between houses for the next 2 weeks. Please excuse the lack of pictures. Daniel has just finished with his last clinical adjustment. He only has class once a week now. He plans on getting a job in Ariona and flying back once a week for class. He is crazy! I will finish my last final on July 10th. I am excited for this summer semester to be over. It has been horrible! I don't ever want to take summer classes again. I felt like I didn't have the time to prepare well for each class. Today I have my hardest speech for my speech class, and I am so unprepared and nervous that I want to throw up! In about an hour and a half it will all be over though. Sorry for the rambling. School fulltime, two great and crazy boys, moving, and being in a state of limbo are taking their toll on me. I think at any given moment just about anyone could make me cry. Hopefully the next post will be better.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope your speech went well! I'm sad you guys are moving. I won't see you anymore when we visit the Greens in San Jose. Hey, and Peggy said that you wanted to talk to me about something. Any time...email, call, blog comment...we can go from there.:) Good luck with the move, and everything else!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Hey Mare, I just wanted to tell you that I love you sooo much and I am so proud of you and Daniel for sticking to it and going to school even if it means sacrificing lots of things for a little while. I look up to you a lot. I have a hard enough time just taking care of my family and my babysitting kids and you do that and go to school and more. You are amazing and my Hero!

Sarah H said...

Glad to have an update on you guys. That's so nice you get to stay with Jen.
Good luck with school! It sounds like a lot of work but it's such a great thing.

Aubrey said...

You saved my life!! My page looks so much better. Good luck with the last of school and the rest of your move..