Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are HERE!!

We arrived in Chandler today at 2:30pm. It was a long adventure, but thanks to a good nights sleep at Jake and Brittany's house it was manageable. On the way to LA I locked our keys in the car. After an hour and $80, we were on our way. I can't believe I did that. Now we are here staying in the greatest house for the next couple of weeks. This house has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. It has a gourmet kitchen and everything is upgraded. Our kids aren't sure how to act in it. They are used to 900 sq ft and now they are in 3000 +. All good things will come to an end though. Daniel and I already have 3 appts to look at houses for rent. (this one is just temp until we can find another place.) I would upload pictures, but I feel like we won't be here long enough for it to matter. If you guys want to see it I will upload though.

2 comments:

Annessa said...

At least show us the outside, so we can see the nieghborhood, etc. it's fun to see your adventures!

The Kelly Family said...

I'm glad that you made it to Chandler safe and sound. I locked my keys in the car at Lucky the other day, too. Good thing Madelyn was in there and she hadn't buckled up yet or I could've had big problems. The kids doors in the back have the child safety thing on them, so I had to have her climb into the front seat and unlock the door. Only really awesome people lock their keys in their car. j/k. I'm jealous of all the new square footage you have. Good luck finding a place to live :)