Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girl's Lunch

I wanted to have lunch with my girls one last time before we leave for Arizona. I can't believe we will be homeless tomorrow. My great friend Kelli is letting us bunk up with them for two weeks. My classes end July 10th and Daniel is riding in a 100 mile race in honor of my sister on the 13th. So, the kids and I will leave for Chandler on the 13th. I am having mixed feelings. I have such great friends here!!!!!!! I don't want to leave them, but.............. I am sick of being poor, we were sooo cramped in our little apartment, and we need to stop moving for once so the kids and I can settle in. Anyhow, So abotu a week or so ago some friends and I went to lunch. Not all the ladies got to go, but there were 7 of us there. This is the only picture that I liked the way it looks. I have lost 10 lbs now and it shows in this pic!




Jenn and I.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow, You can totally tell you have lost weight! Yeah!!! That chick next to you is gorgeous also. How fun for you guys.

Annessa said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but you will really be missed. You have been a great freind in understanding my daughter and I. We must keep in touch -no matter how much space is between us (time and distance)! Love ya!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Good luck on your move. Be safe. I'm excited that you will be so much closer to me!

I miss you a lot and I'm really sad that you aren't coming to the birthday party in 2 weeks, Love you.

The Kelly Family said...

I'm going to miss you!! What am I going to do after you move?! What is wrong with being cramped in a small appt and being poor? Okay, I'm actually really jealous your getting out of here. Atleast our families live in Sacramento, so if and when you come back to visit, we'll probably still be here. You're seriously one of my best friends. It's been fun following each other around for the past five years. Good luck with everything :)