Carter started Kindergarten today!!!! I can't believe my baby is that old. boy does time fly. He has all day kinder. He was a little nervous to have to leave me for a long day. I walked him into his classroom and he was really good. He put all of his stuff where his teacher told him and then he gave me a kiss and a hug and said in a kind of sweat voice, "Bye Mom" All day I worried about him. Any of you who know my son know that he has a mind of his own. Well when I picked him up he was so happy to see me to tell me about his great day. He said it went awesome and that he can now remember his teachers name....sorry giving that info may be a little much for the internet. He also wants to ride the bus as soon as possible now. We haven't moved into our house yet so he will have to wait a little longer.
I can't believe how big he looks in my eyes, but how small he looks compared to all of the big kids at school.
Carter thanks so much for being such a good boy. I am so proud of you. Keep working hard, and try not to get any "uh-ohs" (I think that is equivalent to getting your name on the board.)
Monday, July 28, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by
mamazita
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
He does look like he is getting a lot older even just from the pictures you had taken at Jacob's wedding.
He is so big!!! How handsome too! Can't believe these babies all have to grow up!
He does look like a big boy and sooo ready for kindergarten! I bet he loves it.
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe Carter is already in kindergarten, I'm sure it goes by fast! How are you liking Arizona so far? That house you found looks really nice! you had asked how far along I was awhile back... right now I am 10 weeks(sorry it took me so long to respond!) I love looking at everyones blogs, I'm just so bad at leaving comments! I'll have to get better at it so we can keep in touch!
He is sooo big! What a cutie. It's always nice when the kids WANT to go to school that won't last for long I'm told. :)
Wanting to go to school is already over. I can't believe it only lasted 2 days!
Wow! Kindergarten! What a big boy. You must have year round school for him to be starting already?
Chandler starts school early. They have more days off during the year. We are in the Mesa school district now. Our first day of school is August 11th.
What school are you zoned for?
mary, you've got to call me again - I don't have your number! I did get Jen's dress done, though. It's on my blog - she's about to pop!
I can't believe school has already started. Cassidy can't wait for kindergarten to start but she has to wait for aug 25 that seem so late, when is the last day of school?
Post a Comment