Chase gets really attached to people. If you are one of the lucky ones who gets to be a best friend you are truely special to him. He has a best friend from preschool. (a high school student). His daddy is his best friend. Trevor is his best friend, and so are Nathan and Braden. Notice my name has been ommitted. I am not sure if I am a best friend right now or not. Nathan and his brother Ryland are the other boys pictured here. These boys have been great! During baseball season they would play with Chase and keep him out of trouble the whole time. It was awesome because they really PLAYED with him. Chase loves both boys so much.

Chase loves these boys so much that he begged me to invite them to his birthday party. they are so great to him that they came. I am not sure how much fun they had, but Chase was excited!
See, here is proof that Nathan caters to Chase. His best friend. They hunt for clovers, play at the park, play games, go to the snack shack, and pretty much whatever else Chase wants.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love my boys. Nat misses her 'big brother'. Tell Carter that Josh says hi.
Post a Comment