I can't believe she is two weeks old already! It is too crazy. Since the last picture posted of her was awful I decided to post a little update.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Two weeks already!
Posted by
mamazita
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She does! Wow that's awesome. I can see Chase in her too!
Mary, she is so CUTE! You know I'm not very good at telling who babies look like, but I want to say she is a pretty good mix. I think in the first picture I see you and Carter, but in the second picture, she looks a lot like Chase to me. I'm glad that she is a good baby with a healthy appetite. I want to come see her in person. My sister lives in Queens Creek? or something like that. She says they live in the newer part of town. We find out what we are having tomorrow. My prediction is a boy. I'll try to call you tomorrow night :)
What a doll! She is so feminine. I think she looks like Chase right now, but maybe that's because i knew his first as an infant. You make cute babies! I love that she smiles and I look forward to seeing her grow up through your blog.
Wow, she is adorable, Mary!
WOW! Cute, cute, and cute! Did I say your kids are cute?
2 weeks goes fast! She sounds like she's being so good, I'm really glad :) I can't believe how much she has changed, she is still cute :)
aw! look at her cute little bow!!! need a walk to the park? I plan to finish your photos tomorrow-
Post a Comment