Friday, September 18, 2009

One of my friends offered to take newborn pictures of Taylor for me. They are so precious. It was relaxing to sit back and just enjoy her for a few hours. It amazes me that my friend was able to use her creativeness to capture the very essence of my love for this new daughter of mine. I am touched by all of the pictures! Even the pictures that nobody else would love have special meaning to me. Thanks Liz!

13 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love love love love love!!!!!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Those are so gorgeous! I absolutely love them.

Nicolina Rose said...

Liz took some great shots! I can't believe how alert your baby is for being only a couple of weeks! She is so darling. Tiffany Brown

Unknown said...

LOVE these shots...WAY To go LIZ....Taylor is darling and we share the same middle name! congrats! I can't wait to hold her at church! :)

Mary said...

Just perfect! Liz did a great job. Of course knowing Taylor she couldn't help it eh?

Annessa B. said...

The pictures are gorgeous! You waited so long for Taylor, I'm glad she's here and doing well. You look great!

Knudson Family said...

So suhweet!

Jenny said...

gorgeous!

Sarah H said...

Very sweet pictures. I would love to get newborn pictures someday...I never have yet.

Carol said...

I love those picturs!!

McB's said...

WOW all i can say is she is so good!!! Those pictures are so cute and she was creative! I LOVE them!!!

Our Family said...

Cute pics! Congrats on your little girl she is so beautiful. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Lindsey said...

Very cute pix! I thought I added tyou to my blog reader. I can't believe I missed these!