Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taylor Jane Rae


6 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long! 
Taylor was born this morning at 6:43 am.  Everything went as smoothly as possible.  Both Taylor and I are perfectly healthy and doing great.  

11 comments:

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Yay! I love it! Can't wait to meet her. I'm so excited that we got to have babies at the same time! Finally.

liz said...

congratulations Mary she's adorable!!!! Can't wait to see more photos.

Jake and Amber said...

she is so pretty! congratulations!

Kelli said...

I am so glad she is here. She is so cute. I wish I could be there.

Knudson Family said...

Congratulations Mary! Enjoy all the pinkaliciousness!

mom48 said...

Well, good thing I checked in on you through your blog! Who knows when I would hear about your baby girl!

Congratulations!!!

Aunt Lynn

Jenny said...

Yipee! but you so need to give more info than that. Where was she born?

Jill said...

Yeah! How exciting. I am glad you are doing well... want to hear more! Sending much love to you!!! Jilly

Annessa said...

Yeah! Love the pink. I wish I could be there to hold her and play with the boys.

Carol said...

Congratulations!! good work setting a goal and totally accomplishing it!! she sure is a cutie.

Sarah H said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more....i love birth stories! She's adorable. So fun!