Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Carter and Bananas

Carter's behavior in school this year has been awesome.  All first graders have  a behavior sheet that is sent home everyday.  If you get a four you have gone above and beyond just being good.  If you get a 3 you did a great job, but maybe you needed a reminder.  If you get a 2 you were pretty disruptive, and if you get a one your in big trouble.  Carter has only gotten 3's and 4's!  It is hard to get a 4, so Carter is always extra happy when he comes home with a 4.  Last week Carter came home with 4's ALL WEEK!!!!!!!  He got a reward from his teacher.  He got to bring home Bananas.  Bananas is a classroom stuffed animal.  You take bananas on your weekend adventures and then scrapbook the weekend for Bananas book.  I am so proud of Carter for working so hard at school!

3 comments:

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

I love BANANAS! He is so cute. Congratulations Carter you are such a big boy and a help to your Mom. Love you!

Mary said...

Carter,
I hope you are very pleased you are doing so great in school. I know your Mom is proud of you. We think you are GREAT!

Annessa said...

What a cute idea! Way to go, carter!