Part of the fun of having a baby for me is the nursery! This nursery isn't even close to done, but I don't know how much more I will be doing in the next month. We have a queen size bed in the room that takes up pretty much the whole thing. This is her corner. Babies don't need an entire room. Plus, I am thinking having an actual bed in her room may be handy!This bedding is compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers. They haven't had a granddaughter since Madison was born in 2000, and their last grandson was Chase over 4 years ago. They are almost as excited as we are!
I wish I was more talented when it comes to taking pictures. I love to make these letters. They are so easy and look great. I may need to rehang these but whatever. You get the point. I need another girl to come and help me. Any takers?
This little beauty is also hidden by my lack of camera skills. Grandma Rae and Aunt Emily gave Taylor and I a baby shower while we were St. George this summer. Emily made Taylor this really cute diaper cake. All of the flowers are made as clips for her hair! I am not even sure how many of them are on there. You can find more of Emily's creation by clicking here. They are so cute. Aunt Jenn also bought Taylor some headbands to attach the flowers to. Now, we just need a baby!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Beginnings of a Nursery
I have to say that all of our friends and family have just been amazing. They have showered this little girl with so many girly and sweet things. I have not had to buy anything but diapers, wipes, and part of a stroller. (some of the stroller was a gift also) It is amazing to me that my daughter already has clothes up to 6 months, and others till 2t! It is such a blessing.
Posted by
mamazita
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Looks fun! You will have so much fun with a girl. I love her corner!
Absolutly beautiful!
So, cute. Your mis-spells make this a funny post. head bands to attack the flowers to. There's an image! :) I love those diaper cakes!
I love the room! And I love the letters, you did a good job on those. I'll help you with whatever you need help with :)
Thanks bob now I have to change it.
Those are letters are so cute! How did you make them? Love the diaper cake too.
The letters are just mod podged with scrapbook paper. Super easy!
I would offer help but I'm two left feet in decor and girls so use me at your own discretion!
ps. the ribbon store was awesome I can't wait to go back without kids and really shop. more importantly I want to hear about Chase and how he's doing!
Post a Comment