Chase's birthday was back in the middle of May. I never got to posting the pictures my friend Jenn took for me. Her camera was in her bag, and mine was in the car. I don 't know what it is about my kids, but when they turn 3 they think they need a party. Chase planned his party. He planned who, what when, and kinda where. Carter did this also when he turned 3. I love my boys!
I uploaded the wrong picture, but I am not going to change it. The other picture Chase has a really cute smile on his face.
Chase felt very special on his birthday. He loved having all of his friends and his grandma and grandpa there. He also loves all of the presents he got. You would think that I would have had a lot of toys for his age group because I allready have a boy, but I didn't. He plays so much more now.
The pinata was my idea. I tried to make one myself, but due to last minute complications Grandma bought this one.
Chase's birthday was back in the middle of May. I never got to posting the pictures my friend Jenn took for me. Her camera was in her bag, and mine was in the car. I don 't know what it is about my kids, but when they turn 3 they think they need a party. Chase planned his party. He planned who, what when, and kinda where. Carter did this also when he turned 3. I love my boys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment