Thursday, June 12, 2008

For REAL this time. We are a 2 car family

Daniel and I got the opportunity to give the jeep back....we jumped on it.  I had a really bad feeling about the Jeep.  The guy that sold it to us was very dishonest and advertized that it had things that it didn't.  Plus, it had a few mechanical problems.  So it gave us the opportunity to keep looking.  I am sure glad we did.  This vehicle is perfect for us.  It is a 2006 GMC Envoy.  We got it for such a great price that we already have $8,000 in equity.
As you can see from the picture below Daniel has BYU all over his can.  Alumni lisence plates.  BYU sticker, BYU football antenna ball, BYU trailer hitch cover.  Plus, the car is blue!!  It is perfect for him
Chase insisted on being in a picture with Daddy's car.  He has toilet paper up his nose because he has a bloody nose.  Daniel often makes TP wads for the kids because they have bloody noses constantly.    

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

I like this one better than the jeep you sort of had.

Annessa said...

Congrats - it's beautiful!