Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grandpa and Taylor

We ventured to St. George this past weekend.  It was amazing.  The weather was a little cool, but NOT HOT.  I didn't take many pictures, but we had a packed weekend.

Girls Night Overnight
Cousin Jocelyn's B-day party
Watching U. Brent participate in the Ironman
Ivin's Fitness Festival  (Chase and Carter won the trike-athlon)  All kids got a t-shirt...it was cute
Family BBQ
Church
Sunday Diner

After the fun Fitness festival we went to Wendy's for lunch.  Grandpa played with Taylor.  I think he is smitten with her.  Can you tell?

He let her eat his ice cream.  She would get mad when he got himself a bite.  She wanted more.  
She got lots of hugs and kisses!

I think he played with her more than anyone other than Daniel and I. 
 He was a big help.  
I got to eat my meals while they were still warm! 
Grandpa...Taylor loves you too!

0 comments: