Carter is awesome! I am not just saying that because I am his mama.
He really is awesome!
He made the baseball ALL-STAR team!
The league put together 2 teams out of the entire league. He was good enough that both teams wanted him! He will now play in tournaments in the valley. We will have three practices a week (and I don't mind). This is an awesome opportunity for him.
And to think I secretly didn't want him to try-out.
I couldn't bear the disappointment on a his face.
Daniel and I are beaming with joy today. We found out this morning and I had to drive down to the school and tell him. We had sent him to school thinking he didn't make it because we didn't get a phone call last night. So...i had to see the disappointment...and then I got to see the joy!
Way to go buddy!
Work hard!

4 comments:
That made me really sad to think that all night last night he thought he didn't make it. I am not looking forward to those dissappointments with my own kids if I can barely handle it with yours! haha. Congrats Carter!
congrats Carter - that is awesome!
Carter is amazing! Way to go, bud!
I bet he was so excited. What a cute boy. Thanks for all your pictures. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how tall your Carter is now.
Post a Comment