Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baseball

Wow, Chase is getting a lot of face time today.

Baseball season started while I was on my vacation from blogging.  Chase has been waiting to play baseball for many years.  It has been his fav sport since he was 18 months old using a Wendy's straw as a bat...playing imaginary baseball.  

This year he finally got his shot! BUT the search for baseball pants that fit a almost five year old that is the size of a two year old was NOT FUN.  I finally pulled out my sewing machine and altered a pair my mom mailed me.  Don't look to close...it isn't cute.  I would finish altering them...but my sewing machine needle broke...and I am too lazy to buy another one...plus...the season is almost over now.


And Taylor finally learned to sit up! This is one of her first times.


(I am pretty sure all of Taylor's first will be discovered while she is watching the boys play sports.)

1 comments:

Annessa said...

I am so impressed with your sewing skill! Chase is absolutely darling peeking out from under that baseball hat!