Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

I know this post is late.  I had to steal the pictures again!  I rally should bring my own camera. Oh, well, stealing works for me.  Angel took these beauties for me


Our family went to the trunk or treat for our ward.  It was great.  We had chili, cute costumes, and good company.  I really should have taken my camera because we had a couple of characters worth blogging about.


Our little halloween beauty and her mommy. 
(Yeah, I know, she looks nothing like mommy)

Our halloween superheros!
(Yes, they are both Optimus Prime)

I went to target last year the day after halloween and gobbles these costumes up for $3 each.  I had the boys with me and they both chose the same costume.  I have tried all year to talk chase into being bumble bee.  As you can see, he won!  I think they are cute twiners.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

So cute!! Have the same onesie for Jocelyn!! Love the twinners!

Annessa said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they're getting.

The Wendt Wagon said...

There is nothing wrong with matchy matchy. What giid is having a big brother if youcan't be like him. So Cute.