Oh my gosh!! I love it!! The flower bow is pretty too!! So sweet.
aahhww! Look at those sweet little cheeks and earrings!
Yeah! You pierced her ears!! She is pretty cute!
awwww..she is so beautiful.
She is darling! I love her cheeks!
K right there in that pose she totally looks like Carter, her mouth, she keeps changing, looking like each brother LOL. She is so cute with her little earings :)
She is so pretty! It makes me a little sad that I didn't have a girl. But it's not like I had a choice in the matter right ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I love it!! The flower bow is pretty too!! So sweet.
aahhww! Look at those sweet little cheeks and earrings!
Yeah! You pierced her ears!! She is pretty cute!
awwww..she is so beautiful.
She is darling! I love her cheeks!
K right there in that pose she totally looks like Carter, her mouth, she keeps changing, looking like each brother LOL. She is so cute with her little earings :)
She is so pretty! It makes me a little sad that I didn't have a girl. But it's not like I had a choice in the matter right ;)
Post a Comment