Tuesday, October 20, 2009

stolen pictures

I stole these pictures right off of Aubrey's blog.  I wanted them too, but didn't get them emailed to me.  Over the break we were able to go to St. George for Daniel to run the marathon.  I gotta say that waiting for him to finish was not the most fun thing.  

To sum it up
3 women...
4 kids...
3 babies...
1000 other people crammed into us...
one really rude family behind us...
boys finishing a bit later than expected...
out of my mind...
4 strollers... 
3 women...
7 young ones...
not enough sleep...
whining Chase...

We had some really great parts too

The Mayor's walk
We are going to do this every year someone is running the marathon.  It was great!  Next year I hope to run with Aubrey though.  (Aubrey, far right)
Another great moment.  Both Jo Jo and Taylor asleep in the stroller.  So cute!  This is the only time I got to see Jo Jo on our trip.  

This was by far one of the best trips to St. George.  Only, It could have been longer.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  I was a little out of my mind and disoriented at times due to lack of sleep, hormones, and who knows what else.  Thanks for putting up with me!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Okay if you are gonna steal pictures off my blog then atleast comment!! I'm thinking of going private because NO ONE ever comments. I really don't want to do that though.

Annessa said...

So great to see you up and around with family! Way to go for dragging the kids all out there.

liz said...

I remember waiting for mike to finish a marathon and the entire time determined that running the marathon would FOR SURE be easier than keeping track of Zane that long on the go. It's the only time I envy people running marathons.

Lindsey said...

Hey! I will put you on my blog reader! Can I get your real e-mail though? I would like to be able to e-mail you directly! Did you get any VT set up? I could do Friday! :)