Friday, May 22, 2009

Chase's new trick

Chase has never been slow at anything except gaining weight.  (He tips the scale at 27 pounds!) He rolled over when he was weeks old, walked at 10 months, talked circles around his peers, potty trained before 3 years old, and now he is riding his bike without training wheels!
Daniel took his training wheels off this afternoon.  After an extremely short lesson on starting and stopping, Chase took off.  We went for our family walk with no problems.  He fell down a few times trying to get off his bike after he was stopped.  He just jumped up and said, "I am a tough guy."  
It seems like just yesterday we took Carter's training wheels off.  I remember how I couldn't stop thinking about how much he had grown up.  Now, Chase is all grown up on two wheels. Good thing we have another one on the way to teach later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go Chase! Grandma and Grandpa are proud of you.

McB's said...

WOO HOOO!!!!