Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Chase!

My darling Chase.  Oh, how I have fallen in love with you.  You are the cutest little man!  It is does crazy things to my heart to think about how big you have gotten, even though you have been my little tiny.  You know just how to treat your mama to make her melt right into your hands. 
This Year you have grown up so much!  Sometimes I have a hard time believing it has been 4 years since you were born.  This year you have really matured.  You can buckle yourself into your own car seat, drive the little tykes hummer like a pro, hit the ball over our back fence, and ride a two wheeled scooter with no problems.  You have also almost grown out of the whining and stopped riding in the stroller.  You play so well on your own.  I always tell people I am so lucky because my kids are so easy to take care of.  Thank you for making my job enjoyable and easy.  
I am sorry I wasn't there this morning when you woke up for your birthday, but after a weekend away I will have plenty of energy to make it up to you!   You daddy and I love you so much!  You will have a great party tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I hope you had a fun day. Three year olds are so fun!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Chase! We love you and miss you. Can't wait to play with you when we come visit!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chase!!! I hope you had a great day and a fun party! I can't wait until you come up and see us, and Ember can't stop talking about you and wants you to come back and play with her.

Annessa said...

What a cute tribute to Chase - I remember you dropping him off when he was just new and tiny for an appointment. Happy birthday Chase!