Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, My Heart!

I have a new love in my life.  These bad boys are helping me to sleep at night, and I can stand the taste!  It all started about a week ago.  This nasty pain that decided to keep me awake each night.  The pain was coming from every which direction.  GAS!  HEARTBURN! INDIGESTION!  Geez, where did these come from?  I haven't every really experienced these during pregnancy.  With Carter I was just sick, Chase less sick but uncomfortable, and with by baby girl I am even less sick, more uncomfortable, crazy hormones, and a whole slew of other crazy things.  It is okay though!  I have my new love named Tums. (that I take sparingly)  
Oh Tums I haven't needed you much before, but I LOVE you now.

3 comments:

Annessa said...

ME too! And the smoothy ones are the best - worth the extra $.

liz said...

hey! thanks for the mssg the other day about the movie tickets. zane would have LOVED it! BUT he was busy going to the dr for pink eye (awesome) all 3 of my kids are sick this week. lame huh. thanks for thinking of us though!

Mark and Mel said...

Haha, you are so funny. Glad the tums are working! I haven't experienced heart burn yet with pregnancy, but I've heard it's awful! Glad you are getting some sleep! By the way, Carter did such a good job with his testimony today. What a good kid!