Monday, March 2, 2009

I don't have much to blog!

I feel like I haven't blogged in such a long time, but at the same time I am not sure what to blog about.  So, here is a little overview of the Rae house.


Chase- He has actually been quite an easy kid lately.  He has loved playing with friends lately.  His "Best Friend" signed up for the same preschool class this session and they have loved being in the same class.  Preschool is coming to an end soon because I failed to sign him up in the first couple hours of registration and he lost his spot.  I will greatly miss preschool!

Carter-  He is starting to turn into a reading and spelling machine.  It is amazing to see how far along he has come this year.  His favorite subject seems to be math!  Carter's soccer team finished undefeated this season.  Carter scored a few goals, but his strength is defensive.  he is so aggressive on the field that it is fun to watch.  Carter's 2 week break is coming up soon, and I know he really wants to go see his cousins, but I can't seem to make a decision about going.

Mary (me)-  Writing my own name seems odd.  I have been continuing to grow a baby.  All seems to be going well with the pregnancy.  Some of the complications I have been having seem to be getting better.  I haven't blogged much about it.... Sorry.  (We will save that one for later.) I thought I wasn't going to be sick with this baby at first, but I was REALLY wrong.  I wouldn't say it has been anywhere near what I was with Carter but, nevertheless, I am still sick.  I do really well in the morning and really bad a night.  

Daniel-  He FINALLY takes his test to get his license on Friday.  Then it is just a waiting game until it comes in the mail.  He decided today that it is a good idea to start studying.  Daniel has also been very busy around the house.  I haven't done dishes for 5 weeks!  (which means he has) Actually, I haven't done anything lately!  He has been running the household, riding his bike to work, and working full-time.  I love my husband!

So, as you can see not much is happening.  Sorry for that lack of fun here.  Maybe we will do something fun over the break!

3 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick. When do you find out what you are having???

Sarah H said...

How 'bout a belly shot? hope things are going well!

Annessa said...

I'm glad to hear how you're doing - even the mundane stuff. I hope you're getting to feel better lately. Feel free to call an moan!