Monday, February 16, 2009

Chase Face

We ran out of milk yesterday, so first thing this morning I ran to the store while Daniel was getting ready.  I didn't want to drag the kids along.  I had forgotten that I left chase at the counter coloring with markers.  I don't usually even let my kids color with markers.  Chase loves to color on walls, random papers, and himself.  Luckily this time it was only him.  Thank goodness for washable markers.  
Daniel was pretty good about it when I showed him.  He explained to him that it wasn't okay.  Then he put him in the bath and took a picture.  Chase was very impressed that the water turned blue.  I asked him what he was drawing on his face.  He said circles.  I think he looks like Optimus Prime.

4 comments:

Annessa said...

I love it! I can see, he was doing good circles - all around his face!

Aubrey said...

That is awesome!! Ty liked it a lot!!

Unknown said...

ah yes, the classic drawing lessons. its such a fantastic picture! i love it! kids have to be kids sometimes. :)

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

I still love to draw all over myself! Some people just never grow out of it, that's why so many people are literally covered in Tatoo's. Let's just hope if chase did get a Tatoo it wouldn't be circles on his face! :)