Carter had another first this week. He lost his first tooth. He had been begging me to pull it for awhile, but I couldn't get it out. The day he lost it I knew it was going to fall out really soon. I didn't want to miss it due to my obsession with dentistry. As I put the apple in his lunch that morning I thought it was going to take my mommy moment by pulling that tooth for me. I was right. He came home from the bus holding a bag in his hand. He was so excited....(I was so disappointed, stupid apple) He promised I can pull the next one. Chase wanted a picture of himself with Carter on the blog, so here is a good one for you and him!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
A first
Posted by
mamazita
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute! First tooth lost! James has already lost two teeth (which as you know is pretty early). Hopefully you'll catch the next one.
Congratz to Daniel on the Chiropractic license!
Post a Comment