Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pregnant belly Tag

I helped my sister-in-law to come up with a new tag for pregnant bellies, and then realized I would have to post mine. I am not showing yet, so all you get is this wonderful before picture. Too bad it is to soon in the pregnancy to blame my little bit of extra on the baby.  Oh well. I have to be a good sport since it was partly my idea.


I also had an ultrasound a few days ago.  The baby is growing at a normal rate, and we got to see the heartbeat.  On Wednesday I have my next appointment and hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat then.

So, i tag all the pregnant women that visit my blog....Jill... Shannon...Celeste....and I know of a few others that I am not sure if they have publicly told they are pregnant.....Now is a great time girls....you are far enough along now!

6 comments:

Annessa said...

You look great! It's so fun to think of another little Rae-lette!

Scott and Valary Smith said...

I usually visit your blog more often and I will never make that mistake again! Congratulations! Kelli just announced that she was expecting and I was hoping that you were too! Good luck!

Sarah H said...

you're looking good and I can't wait to see more belly pics as you grow your baby! Take care!

Sarah H said...

You go girl! I'm so excited about your birthing choices. You will do great!

Heidi Pojda said...

dude that belly is nice and flat! i can't wait to see it grow though :)

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

I only wish I looked like you do now. Pregnant or not! I am bigger than that and I have no excuse!