Today I dropped Carter and Chase off at preschool for their first day together. That is right, they are together. I can't believe it. 6 hours a week of fun and learning for them, and 6 hours for me to have alone. Don't get me wrong....I love my children...but I am alone. When I got there both of the boys were great. They went right in and started playing. I thought it was going to be easy letting them go in, but my eyes started welling up.
Their names side by side. I love that they are in the same class together. Carter is kindergarten ready with knowledge, therefore, I don't feel bad putting him in a preschool with Chase for review.
My baby has gotten so big. He was so excited. He finally gets to stay with Carter, and he gets to wear a backpack too. I can't believe he is already almost 3. It is time for another one now...wish it was that easy.
Carter is such a big boy too. He is the oldest child in preschool this year. (by a couple of months) I told him he needs to be a good example. He said he would make good choices. He is going to protect his little brother.
Have a great day boys!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Two in Preschool!
Posted by
mamazita
at
8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah, a new post!! Your boys are so cute. I would not be weepy if I sent my kids away. I would probably celebrate the peace and quiet. Or I would take a shower with NO interuptions!
I am crying right now just thinking of my little ones leaving me to go to school! It's crazy how fast everyone's growing up, before we know it we'll be looking at pictures of their weddings here on the blog!
Cool, what kind of preschool is it that they can go to together? How neat! I love taking my boys to preschool.
Aww, those tears come so readily don't they? Don't worry in a few months you won't even believe yourself when you say you cried to see them go! That is great they are in the same class--and yea for Mary to have some time to herself!
Post a Comment