Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crash

About a week ago Carter crashed on his bike. A nice mother would have run him inside and cleaned him up. Not me, I made him pose for a picture because he fell right into a nasty puddle. Can you believe how dirty he was?

Both boys got bikes from Santa for Christmas. They would love to ride them everyday, but I am too cold to stay out there for too long. Too cold....lol....bay area too cold....I guess we have lived here long enough.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mary,
Thanks for posting on my blog! how fun to see your family. I'm going to add your to my links so I can check your blog more often. Your boys are so cute!
Sarah

Unknown said...

sorry, I'm logged in under jason's name now.

The Kelly Family said...

That's funny. You caught me. You should try to change your blog. It's fun.

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

I would do that same thing and make Caleb pose too! So don't think you're a bad mommy. Love you

Annessa said...

I love it! boys should get dirty! Yeah for you.