Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Pictures

It was about time for us to have a new family picture taken. Since the photographer was there for Daniel's brother's wedding we took advantage of her. She is also a family friend. She did a pretty good job especially when you consider what age my boys are at.



Daniel just had to do something fun with the boys. He really loves having two boys and doesn't wish to have a daughter anytime soon. He would be happy with ALL boys. I think the boys really thought he was going to drop them.

6 comments:

Knudson Family said...

Cute!!!!! Love the family pics. Your boys' outfits are adorable.

The Kelly Family said...

Your pictures turned out really cute. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I really like that one of Dan with the boys.

mamazita said...

Daniel says boys don't wear outfits...they wear clothes. lol

Annessa said...

yeah! You finally posted something else! Sooo cute! Where was that taken? Love you! I can't believe how close we live and I read your blog to see the latest...My fault for being sick Monday night when the boys got together to watch football.

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

Super cute pics! I can't wait to see both your boys again they are growing up so fast

The Wendt Wagon said...

I am excited for preschool to start too. Carter talks about going to school with Carter #2 Where he got the number from I have no idea. Your pictures are cute. It really helps when you have a good photographer. I always dread taking my 3 boys to get photos done with all the running around, stains on clean clothes, bugars in the hair etc... well you know the drill. They turned out so cute. I love checking your blog to see how your guys are and what your up to. See you for sure on the 5th.
Chantelle