Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Carter

Carter has turned 5. This morning he kept giving me five saying, "I'm five!" Our little five year old thinks he is taller, stronger and faster today. We had a Party for him at Chuck-E-Cheese a few weeks ago. It was really affordable and the kids were so entertained. It was very helpful that most parents stayed.




















Doesn't he look so happy. I am so glad I decided to make this year extra special for him. Birthday's near Christmas can be tricky, but I've learned you need to make a very clear distinction between Birthday and Christmas.
















He actually had a Transformer party, but Safeway doesn't have Transformers...so he said Power Rangers would be great for his cake. I just didn't have time to do it myself this year.
















This kid got so many presents. I have never seen a kid get so much. He was on cloud nine. This morning he got to open one more from us and one from Grandma and Grandpa Rae. Then The guy I babysit for and his primary teacher brought him and gift. I am sure he will always remember this birthday.

















This is Carter with his cousin Jordan. They are pretty good friends and love to play together. You you look back you will see other posts with them together.

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Mary, you throw awesome birthday parties!!

Knudson Family said...

How fun! I can't believe that little guy is 5!