Monday, April 4, 2011

December 2010

December happened...4 months ago...I know...

Carter turned 8!  It was a much anticipated birthday.  We told him he could do whatever he wanted, and he could invite anyone he wanted.  He opted for flag football at the park.  He wanted his hero Gator and his dad to coach two teams.  The picture is just of Carter's team.  He loved his birthday party!  There were tons of friends, lots of competition, plenty of cake, too many presents, and a lot of fun.  (I still can't believe Carter chose the cheapest way to have a birthday party for the one year he could have cost us a fortune!)



December also brought about Santa.
Chase thinks Santa is magical.
Carter is skeptical of Santa, but he is afraid to admit it too loudly...what if he didn't get anything?
Taylor thinks Santa is scary and wants nothing to do with him.

Christmas did occur at our house.  The kids had the biggest Christmas thus far.  I don't have pictures downloaded because they are on the video camera and not the point and shoot.

1 comments:

Annessa said...

Very fun party! What a great idea.