Saturday, April 9, 2011

Carter started Cub Scouts. I was nervous to add one more thing to the weekly routine. He already has such a busy schedule! Some days after school he is only home long enough to practice the piano and do his homework. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints we have the priveledge of having church troops. Most boys participate, so how could he not? Carter couldn't wait to start. He begged me to sew on those pesky patches...which...I only iron on...and they came off. Now I have to do it again :( However, look how happy he is.

Carter earned his bobcat.


Oh, and who can begrudge the pinewood derby? It is a an adrenaline rush for the entire family...at least our. Carter came in third place! There were many smiles...all around!



Carter may be making life a little busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. He is so well rounded. I can tell I do not have many years left with him as my little boy, and the years I do have left will go quickly. I am going to enjoy him while it lasts!

0 comments: