So here is an update from June to the beginning of September. I am going to do my best here.
June 5, 2010
Carter participates in the Chandler All-Star tournament and does a great job!
June 24, 2010
Carter and I chillin
Chase and I chillin
June 27, 2010
White-Trash baby!
July 3rd, 2010
Celebrating a day early. We went to mesa and it was crowded. There were tons of games and historical figures...impersonators that is.
CUTE BOYS!!!
Almost the entire family with the Washington's. Don't mind my hair...It seems I had a comb over going.
July 26, 2010
Chase's first day of Kinder...which he loves. No hating school for him. He wasn't even nervous.
Carter begins second grade, but he was nervous. He didn't have any of his best friends in his class, and it was hard for him when his bestest friend changed schools. He is has plenty of new friends now.
Chase getting off of the bus for the first time. Yes, I followed the bus. No, I do not feel stupid. I drove Carter on his first day...I had to at least follow Chase. He didn't even notice I was there.
August 25, 2010
Ahhh...Football begins. I have a love hate relationship with football. Carter has really excelled this year. He got his first true touchdown! He plays mostly @ corner and and reciever, but he plays a bit of safety also. He is a football freak. He loves getting his aggression out on the field instead of in other ways....ways that get him in a bit of trouble.
September 1, 2010
Baby girl turns one! This gets 3 pictures because it is a monumental milestone. She was all smiles and business. Taylor is the family's princess. The boys can't get enough of her. Daddy demands her the second he gets home everyday...even when she is sleeping. She is a happy baby that knows how to lay on the charm!
She is also talented in the speach department...NOT with walking...she has still yet to master that skill...she can say quite a few words. Lets list them for fun...at least the ones I can remember. Uh. oh (that counts as two), Hi, Hey, Hello, Daddy, Mama, Carter, Ball, Thank You, Yeah, No (with attitude) that is all I can think of but I know there are more. Maybe I will post them later...but probably not.
Eating cake was all business. She made a giant mess.
Both hands on deck! She litterally grabbed handfully and lodged them into the back of her throat and went for more. She loves chocolate! No...no...no...her cake was not fabulous looking. I didn't have the heart for it. This cake is embarassing, but it tasted good.That is it for now. Maybe there will be more later. I stoppe posting because nobody leaves comments...and that is LAME.

12 comments:
lol. This is a comment to tell you "thank you" for updating!!! I like to know what my sweet pea of a cousin is doing and what her cute family is up to. Post more often. I love you.
Up until now I didn't know how to leave comments, or I would have been commenting on every single thing. My nephews and niece are the cutest in the world! Taylor totally has my hair, and I will teach her how to love it! I miss you all SOOOO much! I love you so intensely much!
Comments...such a dilemma. I hardly ever leave comments because I read blogs through google reader, so it is just an extra step...but I also hate it when not a single person comments on my blog....Ha! Thanks for the update. Little Taylor is the cutest.
Here's my comment...i love reading everyone's updates and i agree, i love comments but i don't always leave one, so here's one for ya :) good to see you today by the way.
I can't believe that your kids are so big! You look great too.
Love the baby girls dimples and pony tails! I think the cake was simple and darling. It's fun to watch the boys growing up and into their personality. Waht a great mom you are!
Love the posts!!! Keep them coming.
Taylor has my hair AND my dimple! :)
yay for updates!!! Love that picture of her darling smile!
I know how you feel. It was good to see you for that brief short period of time. Btw you look good!
Nice update! Taylor is adorable of course! Fishing for comments. Okay, now you have to leave me one! I was thinking about you the other day, when I was lost. I even had my GPS giving me directions and I got lost. I had to call Ryan and he helped me out. You remember when we used to get lost and we'd call each other at home and get on mapquest and help each other find our way. Anyways...
I agree, I love the updates!!! So much going on.
Post a Comment