We spent Labor Day together! I know, it is amazing!!! Daniel and I are never at the same place at the same time unless one of us is sleeping. Daniel is so busy with work during the week. I work and sleep all weekend. Football and baseball are filling the boys time. We honestly needed a break...
So, all of us took time off!
We began our family journey to 70 degree weather in the mountains...
The air conditioner in the car went out 30 miles into the trip...
It was 107 degrees..
We booked a campsite...
I thought it was in the middle of nowhere...
It was 2 miles away from a Wal-Mart...
Oops...
We got new fishing gear...
The fishing sucked...
We took a teething one year old camping...
She cried almost the entire trip...
Except at night...
She slept ALL NIGHT...
We took a brand new card game to play with the kids...
It was WAY too hard...
Funny...isn't it...
With all of this... it was still on of our best family vacations...
No fish, but plenty of crawdads...
He was a little jumpy at first...
But as the crawdads began to calm down due to lack of oxygen...
We let her get as dirty as she wanted...
I will begin to catch up on blogging, but until them...
Enjoy





3 comments:
Fun! More pictures, please.
I love the dirty pants. We have many pairs of them at my house. I love the fishing pictures.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment