Monday, March 1, 2010
Taylor at 6 months
I called a good friend this morning for a favor. Isn't she a great friend! Thanks!!! You are truly talented. She always seems to capture my children JUST how I see them.
Posted by
mamazita
at
5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She is just too cute! Can't wait to meet her someday.
awwww cute!
It was fun and she was a champ- such a cutie.
Thanks for sharing pictures...I can tell you are having fun with your girl! She's just beautiful.
On another note, Jen had her baby. I'm working on a blessing dress for this one, too, and was thrilled to find some remnant satin in my stash. It's going to be beautiful! Wish you were here to help me work on it. You have great design ideas.
Gorgeous! Liz does such a great job, and yes, Taylor is that cute!
She is beautiful. I love the feet shiot. There are not too many things sweeter than baby feet.
She is SO beautiful. Can't wait to see her. When are you coming out to California for a visit?
Love to you and your family.
Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment