Lately I have been loosing all sorts of things. It is always at very inconvenient times.
I lost my keys....as always.
I forgot the boys baseball bag at the park...with Daniel's $300 mit in it.
I have now lost 8 pacifiers. That is VERY frustrating. I keep having to buy them while I am out because I have a screaming baby!
I have lost cash :( (it is hard to buy pacifiers without your cash)
I have lost Daniel and I's meal plan...that I keep sitting out on the counter.
I have lost one garage door opener.
I have lost my usb cord to my camera.
AND
I
HAVE
LOST
15 POUNDS!
The last item I don't ever plan to see again! I feel so good! It is a great accomplishment. I actually hit the 15 pound mark almost 3 weeks ago. YEAH!!!! I have lost my steam though. I really need some motivation to loose some more....YES, I still have more to loose, but I am about half way. I have kind of gotten off the band wagon because I feel good now. (Sorry, no pictures for 15 more pounds) The problem with that is a have committed to running the St. George Marathon this year. I NEED TO BE GETTING READY. I an effort to get myself going I am publishing it for all to read.

11 comments:
Congratulations (on the lost weight, not everything else you've lost)! We just keep losing sippy cups...
that's awesome!!! congrats on your loss :)
Wow girl! 15 lbs! Jealous.
You are going to do the St George Marathon!!!!! I think I am going to try and sign up too! Are we crazy???
Yeah!
Way to go. I am working on it with you. I hear you though on feeling so much better. With all the things that I lose being on the move all the time with the 4 boys it is definatly the loss of my extra poundage that gets me excited.
Awesome! Good job my friend. I wish I would have found some of those items at my house but unfortunatley I found some of your weight loss! I'm very proud of you!
That's awesome!! and very cool that you're going to do the marathon.
Yeah on the weight loss! I have 12 lbs to go, but I'm nursing, so I don't know when I'll loose it. You asked how many comments I got when I took everyone to Target. Zero, not one comment, but lots of stares and double takes and people who looked like they were trying to figure out the ages of my kids. I tune out and ignore all the staring because it still really bothers me because it's none of their business. Ironically, I get the most comments when I have 2 kids me. Not as many comments when I have 3 with me, and hardly any when I have 4 kids with me. My theory on why I get the most comments with 2 kids is becuase in this area it is okay to have 2 kids, less people think having 3 is okay, etc. And since having 5 kids isn't socially acceptable, I didn't get any comments (which is FINE with me). But when Ryan and I go out with all the kids, we get tons of comments, but mostly about them all being girls. Anyways, Taylor is super cute!
Wow Mary! Congrats! I'm impressed you are going to do the marathon...you people inspire me. :)
Hey, our blog is private now...send me your email if you'd like an invite! melissa.e.gardner@gmail.com
Hi Mary! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It took me a minute to track you down and figure out who you you were!! I'm always glad to have a new bloggy friend. Your kids are so cute...and great job on the weight loss!
Post a Comment