I can't believe it is Easter already. It seems like this year is flying bye! That is probably because we have so much and so little going on at any given moment. Our family really enjoyed being together this holiday season. The boys got along well. Saturday night we colored Easter eggs. The boys thought the plastic coating was a cool thing this year. Then, Sunday morning we woke up to the boys sneaking around the house. The boys are not allowed to leave their rooms on holidays until we come and get them! They had looked in the fridge to discover their colored eggs were still there. Apparently, they ran back to their rooms very fast because they saw a SHADOW! LOL! It was they Easter bunny...they just knew it. Chase said, "It was scary with large claws!" I love my boys.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter of course!
Posted by
mamazita
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, let me know if you find that girl hair blog....
Love the boys! Chase looks so big. I think it's time for another belly shot, yours I mean!
Post a Comment