Monday, August 11, 2008

Umm...the bathroom, almost done.

I have had a few requests to see the inside of the house.  Well, the only rooms that are close to done are the bathroom and the boys bedroom.  I am not ready to show the boys room until it is just right.  The bathroom still needs a painting or something on the wall, but it is almost there.  I also have a few more accessories on order because they were out at Target.

I went with a transportation theme because I have always wanted to do one.  I got this great truck from michaels at a super great price.  It looks much better in person.  I love the towels

I don't know if you can tell by the picture but these cabinets are great.  We have come a long way from Wymount pink, green, and blue.  LOL.    In this picture you can see part of the blank wall that just needs something.  We decided not to paint this room because I was worn out.  (and it is expensive).  Any suggestions on the artwork?
I just had to post this picture because I love those little shower hooks.  They look so great.  There is also the cutest rug in the bathroom of a dump truck.  Sorry no picture.  You will have to wait a little longer for any more pictures of the house.  We have to work on it slowly because we are still students...with a student budget.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love it!! How cute.. I've always been nervous of that type of theme but you did such a good job! It's perfect for little boys!

Annessa said...

Love the bathroom! You should take a picture of the boys on an old tractor or firetruck (I'm sure a plate of cookies at the local firestation will get you that privelage) and hang it on that blank wall. They'd love it and it would be a community field trip all in one! You inspire me!

Knudson Family said...

Love seeing your house, it just reminds me of the wymount days (not your house, but how we liked to talk about decorating...)

The Wendt Wagon said...

What a cute little boy bathroom. I am taking notes. Isn't decorating fun. I can't wait to see the boys room.